James Jones, Professor of Mathematics
Summer 2013 Term
- Math 113 - Introduction to Applied Statistics
- Math 160 - Finite Mathematics
- General Information - Contact information, course schedule, miscellaneous information about the instructor
- Probability Distribution Calculator for the standard normal, Student's t, chi-square, and F distributions.
- TI-82 / TI-83 Program notes. These are some programs
I have written for the Texas Instruments TI-82 and TI-83 graphing calculators.
- Equation Editor instructions and videos.
- Mathematical software for Richland students [ must be a current student ]
- Lecture notes for College
Algebra, Intro to Applied Statistics, and Concepts
- Improving Math Study and Test Taking Skills
- Note taking hints, Studying
skills, and Test taking skills offered
by Professor of Mathematics, Jon Odell.
- Mathematical Properties, Theorems, Helps, etc
- Miscellaneous Helps. Includes steps to factoring, an
explanation of the ac method of factoring, properties, how to work story
- Illinois Articulation Inititative.
Important information for any student transferring to a four-year institution.
- ICTCM Short Course web pages
- Mathematics Courses offered at
- Illinois Mathematical Association of Community Colleges (IMACC)
- Illinois Mathematics Articulation Guide