Math 121 - Exam 2 Study Guide
- Given the sketch of a function, find limits. Six parts. Look at problems 2.1.1-12.
- Given the limits of three functions, find combinations of the limits. Five parts. Look at
- Find the indicated limits. Twenty parts. Look at problems 2.2.5-50, 2.2.57-60, 2.5.13-35.
- Use the definition of a limit to prove a limit. Look at problems 2.3.15-27.
- Find the points of discontinuity, if any, and determine whether the discontinuities are
removable. Four parts. Look at problems 2.4.11-22, 2.4.27-28.
- State the Intermediate Value Theorem and use it to show that there is a zero of the given
function on the given interval. Look at problems 2.4.40-41.
- State all three parts of the definition of continuity.
- The problems are similar to those from the textbook.