Math 121 - Exam 2 Study Guide
- Given the sketch of a function, find limits. Six parts. Look at problems
- Given the limits of three functions, find combinations of the limits. Five
parts. Look at problem 2.2.3.
- Find the indicated limits. Twenty parts. Look at problems 2.2.5-30, 2.3.5-34
- Use the definition of a limit to prove a limit. Look at problems 2.4.19-30.
- Find the indicated trigonometric limits. Ten parts. Look at problems
- Use your calculator to complete the table and find the limit. Look at
problems 2.1.19-22, 2.6.36-39.
- Find the points of discontinuity, if any, and determine whether the
discontinuities are removable. Four parts. Look at problems 2.5.13-24,
- Use the definition of continuity to show that the given function is
continuous at the indicated point.
- The problems are similar to those from the textbook.