Math 121 - Chapter 2 Study Guide
- Find the indicated limits. Twenty parts. Look at problems 2.2.5-50*, 2.2.57-60*, 2.5.13-35*
- Given the limits of three functions, find combinations of the limits. Five parts. Look at
- Given the sketch of a function, find limits. Six parts. Look at problems 2.1.1-12.
- Find a delta to prove that the given value is the limit using the rigorous approach. Look at
- Show that the equation has at least on solution in the given interval. Look at problems 2.4.40-41.
- Find the points of discontinuity, if any, and determine whether they are removable. Two
parts. Look at problems 2.4.11-22*, 2.4.27-28*.
- *'d problems are directly from the textbook.