- Chi-square distribution
- A distribution obtained from the multiplying the ratio of sample variance to population
variance by the degrees of freedom when random samples are selected from a normally
- Contingency Table
- Data arranged in table form for the chi-square independence test
- Expected Frequency
- The frequencies obtained by calculation.
- Goodness-of-fit Test
- A test to see if a sample comes from a population with the given distribution.
- Independence Test
- A test to see if the row and column variables are independent.
- Observed Frequency
- The frequencies obtained by observation. These are the sample frequencies.
Table of contents