Math 113 - Introduction to Applied Statistics
- Calendar of Events
- Schedule of exams. Study guides for exams can be found here.
- Course Syllabus
- Online version of course syllabus.
- Grade Sheet
- Keep track of your scores
- Laboratory Exercises
- Statdisk exercises.
- NY Times Best Seller List Project
- Semester project comparing prices at different bookstores.
- Semester Project
- Group project where you decide upon your own topic and perform some
- Suggested homework exercises.
- TI-82 Programs and Instructions
- Instructions for using the TI-82 or TI-83 graphing calculator.
- Lecture Notes
- Online lecture notes for the course.
- SPSS Help
- Basics of using the SPSS package.
- Daily Calendar
- Complete calendar including activities, due dates, exams, and lecture
schedule. This document requires the Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Practice Exams
- Sample exams from the Spring 1999 semester. Current enrollment in the
course and a password is required to access this information.
- Classroom Activities
- Copies of the handouts, collected data, video clips, and other
miscellaneous information regarding the classroom activities. Current
enrollment in the course and a password is required to access this
- Links to Statistical Information
- Here is a brief listing of articles, lists, and other information I've
found on the web.
James Jones, Associate Professor of Mathematics