Math 221 - Chapter 17 Study Guide
- Find div F and curl F. Look at problems 17.1.13-18*
- Evaluate a line integral along the curve shown. Look at problems 17.2.21-24.
- Evaluate the line integral. Two parts. Look at problems 17.2.7-18*
- Show that the integral is independent of path and find its value. Look at problems 17.3.9-14*
- Show that the vector field is conservative and find a potential function for it.
- Evaluate the closed line integral. Assume that the curve C is oriented counterclockwise. Look at problems 17.4.3-13*
- Evaluate the closed line integral using Green's Theorem. Assume that the curve C is oriented counterclockwise. Look
at problems 17.4.3-13*
- Evaluate the surface integral. Look at problems 17.5.27-30
- Evaluate the surface integral. Look at problems 17.5.1-10*
- Evaluate the flux of F across a surface. Look at problems 17.6.7-12*
- Use the Divergence Theorem to evaluate the surface integral F dot n. Look at problems 17.7.5-15*
- Use Stoke's Theorem to evaluate the integral. Look at problems 17.8.7-14*
- *'d problems are directly from the text.