Math 121 - Exam 2 Study Guide
- Given the sketch of a function, find the limits. Also find the value of the
function at certain points and determine if the function is continuous at
those points. Thirteen parts. Look at problems 2.1.1-14.
- Given the limits of three functions, find combinations of the limits. Five
parts. Look at problem 2.2.3.
- Use the definition of continuity to show that the given function is
continuous at the indicated point.
- Find the indicated limits. Ten parts. Look at problems 2.2.5-34,
- Find the indicated limits. Five parts. Look at problems 2.3.5-28, 31-34
- Find the indicated trigonometric limits. Seven parts. Look at problems
- Use the definition of a limit to prove a limit. Look at problems 2.4.19-30.
- Use your calculator to complete the table and find the limit. Look at
problems 2.1.19-22, 2.6.36-39.
- Find the points of discontinuity, if any, and determine whether the
discontinuities are removable. Four parts. Look at problems 2.5.13-24,
The problems are similar to those from the textbook.