Study Guide - Final III
The breakdown on points, and instructions for completing the exam are as follows.
- Find the equation of an ellipse in rectangular, parametric, and polar forms.
- Find a volume of revolution using the disks method.
- Find the surface area of revolution of a rectangular equation.
- Find the center of mass of a system of point masses.
- Find a Maclaurin series for a function defined by an integral.
- Find the work required in a variable force problem.
- Solve an application problem using partial fractions.
- Given a definition of a sequence, give the name of the sequence (famous one from 1st semester Calc), find the first three terms of the sequence, and find the limit of the sequence.
- Determine whether series converge or diverge. You do not need to indicate which test you used. Five parts.
- Determine the limits - use L'Hopital's Rule if necessary. Five parts.
- Evaluate the integrals. Look for a Gamma in here somewhere.
- Answer any five (5) of the first eight (8) problems.
- Answer problems 9 and 10.
- Answer any eight (8) of the ten (10) integrals.