Final II: Study Guide
- Find a myriad of sample statistics. The data will be available from the instructor as a list.
Be sure you know how to set up the statistics mode on the calculator as it won't be list 1.
- Find a confidence interval for the population mean.
- Test a claim about the mean of a single population.
- Find a confidence interval for the population standard deviation.
- Test a claim about the standard deviation of a single population.
- Regression Analysis: Draw a scatter plot, compute the correlation coefficient, that the
hypotheses, test the hypotheses, determine the equation of the regression line, plot the
regression line on the scatter plot, summarize the results, estimate the dependent variable
for a given value of the independent variable.
- Simulation problem. Be sure you know how to generate random number on the
- Perform a chi-square goodness of fit test.
- Perform a one-way analysis of variance.
- Find binomial probabilities and approximate using the normal distribution.
- Work a probability problem involving a tree diagram and joint probability distribution.
Answer certain questions based on the joint pdf.
- Give the conclusion for a test you've never seen based on the p-value.
Last updated: Sunday, April 28, 1996 at 12:59 am
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.