Math 122 - Chapters 4, 7, 8 Study Guide
- The graph of the derivative of a function is shown. Determine whether the function is one to
one. Three parts.
- Find a formula for the inverse of a function. Three parts. Look at problems 4.1.13-29**
- Find the first derivative. Ten parts. Includes logarithmic, exponential, inverse trig, hyperbolic
trig, and inverse hyperbolic trig functions.**
- Find the limits. Seven parts. Indeterminate forms as well as those that are often mistaken for
indeterminate forms. Look at problems 4.7.3-54*.
- Evaluate the integrals. Five parts. Includes reciprocal, exponential, inverse trig, hyperbolic,
and inverse hyperbolic trig functions.**
- Find the derivative using logarithmic differentiation. Look at problems 4.4.35-46*
- Application problem using hyperbolic trig functions.
- *'d problems are directly from the text.
- **'d problems have some of the problems from the text
- You may place the formulas for the derivatives and integrals of the inverse trigonometric and
inverse hyperbolic trigonometric functions on notecards.