Math 160 - Finite Mathematics
- Calendar of Events
- Schedule of exams. Study guides for exams can be found here.
- Course Syllabus [PDF]
- Online version of course syllabus.
- Homework Assignments [PDF]
- Per section listing of homework assignments.
- Projects [PDF]
- Group projects that require you to extend your understanding beyond the
basic level of the textbook. There are worksheets available to help with project
2 and project 5.
- Mathematical Notation [PDF only]
- This series of assignments is to use a word processor to create a document
containing formulas. Instructions on how to use the Equation
Editor are available in PDF format and soon will be available as an interactive
- Grade Sheet [PDF]
- Keep track of your scores.
- TI-82 Usage Notes
- Some instructions on using the TI-82 or TI-83 calculator.
- Complete Calendar
- This is a complete calendar if calendar format, but requires the Adobe Acrobat
Reader to view.
- Decision Theory
- This is a handout on decision theory. Only expected value decision theory
is covered in the text, so this is to supplement that.
James Jones, Associate Professor of Mathematics