Final II: Study Guide
- Non-standard maximization problem.
- Markov chain.
- Decision Analysis. Very similar to the ski problem.
- Game problem.
- Leontief Input-Output model.
- Create a joint probability distribution and find probabilities from it. Then, create a payoff
table and perform decision analysis on the payoff table.
- Money bag problem.
- Solve a matrix equation for X.
- Stock market problem.
- Absorbing Markov Chain. Be sure to have the handout in your notes.
You may use your notes and a group on this exam.
Last updated: Thursday, July 27, 1995 at 1:46 am
Send comments to email@example.com.